The easiest way to meet the requirements of the hearing impaired is to have a portable induction loop system available and ready to use at all times.
Fully compliant with BS7594 and EN60118-4, it is ideal for use in schools, shops, nursing homes, leisure centres, hotels, banks, GP surgeries, reception desks.
• Generates a loop listening field of approximately 1.2m²
• Free standing light weight design, ideal for counter, table or desk use.
• Simple one button operation
• Short form instructions are on the rear of the amplifier
• Compatible with all NHS hearing aids and any other hearing aid with a T (telecoil) switch
• In excess of 5 years battery life in normal conditions
• Integral cut-off timer settable to 10, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Ideal for schools, shops, nursing homes, leisure centres, hotels, banks, GP surgeries, reception desks and many other private, public and civic applications.
Induction loop systems are used to help hearing impaired people obtain maximum involvement in communications. The concept behind them is simple. All NHS hearing aids have a T position which allows them to pick up electromagnetic field generated by a telephones earpiece and convert it into a sound suited to an individuals specific hearing requirements. A loop system uses this same principle but generates a much larger field than that created by a telephone earpiece and radiates it around a room via a loop fofr the benefit of any hearing impaired person(s) located within it. An induction loop system therefore comprises four main elements:- the audio source (microphone and /or music inputs), the amplifier (specially designed for the job), the loop (usually a single turn of wire) and receiver(s) (hearing aids in the T position of specifically made listening devices).
Generates a loop listening field of approximately 1.2m²
Compatible with all NHS hearing aids and any other hearing aid with a T (telecoil) switch
Integral cut-off timer settable to 10, 30 or 60 minutes.
Attractively designed in tough ABS plastic. Fully compliant with BS7594 and EN60118-4
REFURBISHED – NOT IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING