This is an original Sholley Petite with a lilac bag and sold direct from us, the manufacturers. This product comes with 35 years of development behind it leaving you with the safest and most sturdy trolley on the market with over 500,000 sold.
Sholley Trolleys were rated as the safest to walk with in a British government authorised safety test.
All Sholley Trolleys benefit from the following innovations:
• An adjustable and reversible handle for a closer, more supported standing position.
• No rear axle which stops you kicking the back of the trolley whilst you walk.
• A new park break which lock the back wheels in place.
• An incredibly strong frame making it safe to lean on.
• A waterproof bag to keep your contents clean.
• It is a proven aid to walking and gives great confidence and stability.
• Swivel wheels for easier and lighter mobility.
• Its folding flat design enables it to be stored easily and takes up minimal car boot space.
• Large wheels give it smoother running than the competition.
• Internal front zip pocket plus 3 rear pouch pockets to keep important items.
• Available in two heights and a range of colours and fabrics.
It is strong and ideal for people with arthritis, rheumatism, hip/knee replacements or other walking problems. It is well balanced with Sholley’s swivel wheels which give maximum support so you don’t have to tilt the trolley back to turn around tight corners. With its extra thick, soft and warm handle design the Sholley is excellent in all weather and incredibly simple to use. 35 years of development has gone into this product making it stand head and shoulders above the competition and it is built to last, with a 1 year guarantee.
Recommended by doctor and physios
Safe to lean on and walk with
Solid British design expected to last 7-12 years
2 multi-purpose side pouches, internal front zipped poclets, internal rear three pouch pocket and internal name and address tag.
All Sholleys fold flat instantly – even with a bag in