- Bathing Cushion is simple to use lowering you gently to the bottom of the bath.
- Once there you can choose whether to leave a small amount of air in the cushion to act as a back support, or release all the air to lie right back and bathe as normal.
- When you have finished your bath, the Bathing Cushion can be re-inflated to lift you steadily back up level with the top of the bath.
- This Bathing Cushion is battery powered with no need to have trailing power leads running out of the bathroom.
- The Bathing Cushion is designed to offer increased stability and comfort.Weighing only 2 kgs (4.4lbs) and featuring a new carry handle, it is supremely portable making it ideal for taking away on visits or on holiday.
- It can also be set up or removed in seconds and requires no fixtures or adaptations to an existing bathroom.
- The most stable inflatable bathing aid ever
- Now even easier to transport
- Will not lower you into the bath unless there is sufficient battery power to raise you back out again
- Compact and easy to store away
- Supportive backrest
- Wide seat for comfort and stability
- Truly a recliner bathing aid
- Seat height (min/max): 2cm/40cm
- Seat depth: 44cm
- Seat width: 58cm
- Backrest width: 54cm
- Backrest depth: 33cm
- Airhose length: 1.8m
- Weight of Bathing Cushion: 2kg
- Maximum user weight 150Kg (23.5 Stone)
NRS Healthcare Inflating Bathing Cushion M18217 – Lift & Lower into Bath
Comfortable cushion inflates to lower, or raise, you in the bath with easy use remote control
Can lower user right to bottom of bath for full immersion & relaxation
Inflatable height: 2 – 40cm (0.75 – 15.75″). Max user weight: 150kg (24 st), Total product weight: 2kg (4.5lb)
No permanent installation required, portable for travel