The Addax 7 Section Massage Couch is the latest in our range of Professional Hospital Grade Couches. It has been manufactured using the highest quality steel and the latest in welding technology to deliver a robust treatment couch which can withstand heavy treatment techniques.
With 7 adjustable sections, this couch allows a wide range of positions for the client and allows the therapist to be closer and conduct treatment without excessive stretching or leaning. It is very easy to adjust the height, using the foot bars on either side of the couch. All moving sections are controlled by gas struts, allowing for easy and precise movement during use.
The spring-loaded arm rests can be lifted and dropped, rotated or removed completely. The angle of the head section is adjustable from a recline to an incline, using a hydraulic lever. The central and foot sections are also adjustable using hydraulics.
- Reversible Head Section
- Electric height adjustment using foot bars
- Head Section Incline (25°) and Recline (35°)
- 15° Centre Arching (Locked) and 30° Centre Arching (Unlocked)
- 87° Leg Section Incline
- Spring-Loaded Arm Rest with 120° Swivel
- Twin Oversized Pillars for added stability
- Individual levelling feet on all 4 corners
- Retractable castors at both ends